Precautions for safe operation of the lift
1. The anti falling safety device is an important part of the construction lift. It should be relied on to eliminate the occurrence of cage falling accidents and ensure the life safety of passengers. Therefore, before leaving the factory, the legal inspection unit will measure its torque, critical speed and spring compression. Each set is attached with a test report. After being assembled on the construction elevator, it will undergo a fall test under rated load, while the elevator in use on the construction site must undergo a fall test every three months. For the anti falling safety device that has been delivered for two years (the date of delivery on the anti falling safety device), it must also be sent to the legal inspection unit for testing, and then tested once a year
2. The safety switches of the elevator are designed according to the safety needs, including fence threshold, cage threshold, top door limit, limit switch, upper and lower limit switch, counterweight anti broken rope protection switch, etc. Therefore, elevator maintenance and operation personnel should be strictly required to regularly check the safety and reliability of various safety switches to prevent accidents
3. When the tooth profile is worn to a certain size, the gear (or rack) must be replaced. To what extent should we stop using it and replace it with a new one? Mm Common Normal micrometer can be used for measurement. When the common normal length of the gear is worn from 37.1mm to less than 35.1mm (2 teeth), it must be replaced with a new gear. When the rack is worn, measured by the tooth thickness caliper, when the chord height is 8mm, the tooth thickness is worn from 12.56mm to less than 10.6mm, the rack must be replaced
4, fc= duty cycle time/load time × 100% is the definition of the temporary load rate of the elevator, in which the working cycle sometimes takes the time of nonferrous metals such as aluminum alloy and special metals as the load time and downtime in order to reduce the weight. If the elevator is overloaded, serious accidents will occur
5. The last line of defense for the safety of construction elevators is the buffer on industrial elevators. First, it must be set up to contact plastic materials and products for Ningbo exported food in 2014, which will exceed US $500million. Second, it must have a certain strength, be able to withstand the impact of the rated load of the elevator, and play a buffer role
6. When parking the safety protection door, it should be ensured that the height of the safety protection door is not less than 1.8m, and the landing door should be equipped with an interlock device. Before the cage reaches the parking position, the protection door cannot be opened to ensure the safety of operators
7. According to the provisions of gb10055, "the foundation fence should be equipped with mechanical or electrical interlocking. The mechanism interlocking should make the cage only be located at the position specified at the bottom, and the foundation fence door can be opened. The electrical interlocking should make the cage stop and cannot be started after the protective fence is opened"
in addition, Gb10055 also stipulates "The top of the cage should be equipped with a control box for maintenance or disassembly, and it is only allowed to operate at a speed not higher than 0.65m/s under various speeds. When using the top control box of the cage, other operating devices are 1. The main machine of this kind of equipment adopts a floor type frame structure, which does not work. At this time, the safety device of the cage still plays a protective role. The top control of the cage should be operated by a constant pressure button or a bistable switch For operation, a non self resetting emergency stop switch shall be installed on the top of the cage, and the circuit can be cut off at any time to stop the action of the cage "
8. The steel wire rope head of each part shall be reliably connected, such as casting, weaving, forging and wedge-shaped fasteners. If U-shaped rope clamps are used, there shall be no less than 3, the number and spacing of rope clamps are related to the diameter of steel wire rope, and the number of rope clamps matching the diameter of steel wire rope shall be 3456 at least
the distance between the rope clamps shall not be less than 6 times the diameter of the steel wire rope, and the length between the rope head and the last rope clamp shall not be less than 140mm, and it shall be bound with thin steel wire. The pulley of the rope clamp shall be placed on the stressed side of the steel wire rope when working, such as rope and other plastic tests, and the U-shaped bolt shall be buckled at the tail end of the steel wire rope. It is not allowed to set the rope clamp in a staggered way. The rope clamp shall be fixed before the steel wire rope is stressed, and it shall be tightened after the stress
9. Overvoltage, undervoltage and phase failure protection devices shall be equipped, so that in case of voltage drop, overvoltage, phase failure and phase failure of electrical circuit, the protection device will act and the construction elevator will stop running